Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

I love that date.....1/1/11, the only 1/1/11 I will ever live in. I just wanted to quickly post how grateful I am for this weekend I have had. Friends, family and food has been plentiful and most of all the laughs. If it wasn't for laughter and music, I don't know what I'd do in this lifetime.

So here are some funny quotes that happened during CDP 2011 with friends:

(Kyle states that he thinks that Christopher Lloyd is going to pass away in 2011)
Me: "Nooooo Kyle! He can't pass away, Christopher Lloyd is about the closest thing I have had to a grandpa!"

****************************************************************************************

Joe, talking about the older lady that is on Grumpy Old Men: "She's hot! She's like a Grand-MILF."

Kyle: "You mean shes' a GILF?"

****************************************************************************************

Kristi pics Boutros Boutros Ghali as a CDP pick.

Everyone: "Who is that??"

"Uhh, a member of the United Nations...." Kristi says this in a matter of fact way, as if we are some of the dumbest people she has hung out with in a while. Hahahaha. Good times.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time . . . but what, may I ask, is CDP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrity Death Pool :/, I abbreviate it because I feel a tinge of guilt partaking in it. A group of about 10 of us each put in $10 and cast our votes, 20 celebrities each...guessing which one(s) will pass away this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I suppose it is better than a Non-Celebrity Death Pool, where you get together and place bets on which of your mutual acquaintances are going to kick the bucket during any given year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you from Pumpkin Delight. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks Kate! That means a lot to me! :) Poke around all you want, I'll have to check your site out too....

    ReplyDelete