Ingested too much booze and food. Dammit. I should have remembered that booze = hunger that is created by booze. Yowsers. I need to buy a new journal, I can't believe that I am using this as my journal right now. That is what laziness is, using the internet, for everyone to see instead of actually buying a journal (which has been on my to-do list for sometime now.....) Well here you go folks. Haha, who am I kidding, no one reads this shit except my sister (maybe?) So unfiltered journalism for anyone to read.
I way over did it tonight. Everything just seems as if it's in turmoil right now, by my choosing. I am trying to find the right path, but it's difficult and scary. How do perfect/normal people do it? Get through this thing called life? I absorb everything too deeply. I wish I could just get through change EASIER! Arghhhhhhhh. That is all for now, because my cat is looking at me like I'm crazy (which I am, for surely.) I am going to hopefully pass out and not dream because the last few nights I have only been dreaming nightmares. :( FUCK!
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ilona,
ReplyDeleteSounds like you were having a rough time when you wrote this. Hope you're feeling better now; hang in there.
Love you!
-G