Friday, June 18, 2010

Mild rant.

We have starving children, homeless people, animal shelters being bombarded by unwanted animals, hardworking people struggling to pay off debt and countless other atrocities in this world. It sucks, it really sucks and I wish I could do more to help cure all of this. I try to put in my two cents in this world, I work 40 plus hours a week at a medical clinic and volunteer when I can. I know that there are people out there doing much more than I'm doing, saving lives and donating money, etc, etc. Power to all of us that try and help those that need our help.

And then I go and read about a heiress that left millions of dollars to her chihuahua??? Seriously???? Wait a second, whaaaattt????? COME ON PEOPLE, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAY THIS IS A JOKE! Please? Is this mic on?

Read it and weep (literally....)

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/109848/little-dog-large-estate

1 comment:

  1. Hope the chihuahua doesn't spend it all in one place. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete