I started this blog because I read my sister's blog and found it inspiring, so I figured I'd try it out. I want an outlet where I can write and maybe others can relate to my postings. I live in Minnesota because I love my family and friends, plain and simple. If it were not for them I would be living somewhere warm because I cannot stand cold and/or snow. I'd love to move to northern Cali at some point, it calls for me. I also would love to have a dog, a house and a kid someday, but in no particular order. I am grateful for all that I have right now though and find that embracing the present is most important!!
Very cool, Ilona! Is that you in the right-hand side of the top picture?
ReplyDeleteThanks Gina! No, I wish I had lips like those teehee....it's from a mag-za-zine..... :)
ReplyDeleteI swear it looks like you. Hmmm . . .
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU UNTIL I READ GINA'S COMMENT!
ReplyDeleteYour pics are great! You always impressed me with your keen camera eye..