



Once in a while (about every other week) I get this intense urge to travel somewhere. I would really like to go back to Oregon, I have only been there once and that was already six years ago. I went on a few nature hikes there and they forever changed my life, as cheesy as that might sound, they really did. The problem is I don't know anyone who would want to go as soon as I do, I'm thinking in the next couple months. So, I got to thinking: maybe I'll go alone? It seems a little strange and intimidating, but the more I have been thinking about it, the more brilliant it has seemed.
I have been on this planet for 26 years and I have never traveled alone. I have traveled by myself to other states, but would always have someone in the other state waiting for me. I have never just up and traveled to a destination to hang out by myself. It seems like such a ballsy thing to do, but it also strikes me as a lonely thing to do. I'm gonna do it though. As lonely and strange as it seems it also seems brave and a good confidence builder.
I can't wait to see such beauty again!
The best part about solo travels is the people you'll meet along the way.
ReplyDeleteMeeting them will make you realize that you're never *truly* alone.
Happy trails, sis!
I would have gone with you foo! Ever since we were in SanFran and u told me how similar it was. I think travelling alone is intruiging and would be soul-cleaning. ^_^
ReplyDelete